[dvlug] dvlug.org reboot

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 15 01:57:23 PST 2021

> From: "Michael Paoli" <Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: Re: [dvlug] dvlug.org reboot
> Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 01:21:42 -0800

> Then I'm like, okay, DVLUG's been around quite a number of years.
> Let's see if this "new"/reboot list has the list archives.

Thinking of archives ...
Ye older list ...
If you - or anyone - wants to download the entire raw mbox format
archive, that's publicly available on The Internet:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/dvlug.mbox/dvlug.mbox
So, e.g., if someone wanted to add/merge all that list archive
content into, oh, say some newer list/archive that allows/allowed
importing or where that was somehow possible, ... well, it could
very much be done.
But I keep hearing "finalized".  Hmmm....

I thought things in software/data were more generally a
"work in progress" ... though the rate of work/progress may
vary at different times.  :-)
... I think I count 627 list postings there ... fair bit 'o history.