[dvlug] (forw) contact information? [DON'T REPLY-ALL UNLESS YOU'RE ALSO LIST MEMBER]

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed May 6 05:37:13 PDT 2020

[DON'T REPLY-ALL UNLESS YOU'RE ALSO LIST MEMBER]
Charles,

Joining the DVLUG list:
may be most useful (also looks like there's currently 38 "members"),
and you can ask there.

As far as "leaders" and/or most active participants,
DVLUG was founded by Grant Bowman,
And Ian is also quite active (at least relatively) with the group.
You can see their email addresses in some (moderately) older
list postings, e.g.:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/dvlug/2019q2/000595.html
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/dvlug/2016q4/000553.html
Also, if you're list member, you can see non-hidden member's email
addresses (and names if they've also set those):
http://linuxmafia.com/mailman/roster/dvlug
I also notice on there, Grant Bowman has multiple email addresses,
not sure if the one shown on the
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/dvlug/2019q2/000595.html
posting is currently accepting email, but from the roster,
looks like at least this one currently is:
grantbow at gmail.com
(anti-spam demunging to an actual email address left as exercise)
Looks like he mail also have one other email address on the roster
that's also accepting email - but I'm guessing from the email that one
is a bit more purpose specific.