[dvlug] dvLug Meeting Friday @ 7pm

I L droid1836 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 14:29:25 PST 2016

Hello everyone!

Please join us this Friday at 7pm at Cafe Lascala in downtown Walnut Creek
for dvLug. We'll be talking about anything and everything that comes to
mind around technology, open source, and of course Linux. I have more 3d
printing stories to share and will bve showing off Ubuntu's Bash shell
working within Windows 10. It performs surprisingly well.  Come on by and
join for good food and good conversation. If you can't make it but want to
get a conversation started, reach out to the list and join in. Looking
forward to seeing folks tomorrow night.

Cheers,
Ian