[dvlug] Is there a meeting at Cafe La Scala today?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Apr 10 18:31:35 PDT 2015

Quoting I L (droid1836 at gmail.com):

> Thank you for reaching out and informing us about the website. We'll
> take a look at what's going on as soon as we can.

It's _not_ the Web site.

Pay the domain renewal, and you'll be fine.

Registrars differ about whether they permit someone other than the
Registrant to pay for renewal.  Some do; some don't.  One of the many
reasons I like Joker.com as a registrar is that they're fine with
getting paid for renewals by anyone.  If this registrar differs, then
Grant as Registrant may be the only person with access to fix the
problem.

Maybe y'all should switch to a better registrar?  $35 is also _not_ a
very good price for annual charge on .org domains.

You should consider running domain-check (the Perl version) in the
future to alert yourselves to pending domain expirations.
http://linuxmafia.com/pub/linux/network/