[dvlug] Is there a meeting at Cafe La Scala today?

I L droid1836 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:49:51 PDT 2015

Hi Oleg,

Neither Grant nor myself will be able to make it it to the meeting tonight
due to last minute obligations we both have. I'm very sorry to hear that no
one was there the last time you came. Thank you for reaching out and
informing us about the website. We'll take a look at what's going on as
soon as we can.

I hope the next meeting will work out. We look forward to having another
Linux fan at our table.

Thank You,
Ian