[dvlug] Meeting last week at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Tue Jul 29 15:06:22 PDT 2014

Our scheduled meetings are still on the second and fourth Fridays. We meet
regardless of reminder emails.  Please stay tuned and relax with some
coffee and talk about Linux with your fellow cafe goers. Details with map
links are always available. http://dvlug.org If you can't make the meeting
feel free to ask questions on this email list. Apparently kind spirited
suggestions welcome.

Glen pointed out the ssl certificate for https://dvlug.org is causing
browser errors. I apologize for this problem. I hope to get it straightened
away soon. Spam account creation attempts with faked email addresses
continue. If I inadvertently deny your request please let me know as it
looked like the many spam accounts per day I deny.

I had a job interview earlier in the day on Fri, July 25th.

Ian and I were joined by a knowledgeable newcomer to the group who I hope
will feel comfortable enough to introduce himself soon, a web developer
from Vallejo. I enjoy answer questions. It's a main reason whey I joined
with others to start this group. Our next scheduled meeting is August 8th
but I like hanging out at La Scala when I can because of the interesting
people there.

Regards,

Grant