[dvlug] Meeting Tonight, Fri March 21

Grant Bowman grant at dvlug.org
Fri Mar 21 13:30:45 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Our scheduled meetings are still on the second and fourth Fridays.

I look forward to seeing people in Walnut Creek tonight.

We meet regardless of reminder emails. We may soon be announcing some
changes. Please help by testing our new, unreleased website at
http://www.dvlug.org/blog/ Please stay tuned and relax with some
coffee and talk about Linux with your fellow cafe goers. Details with
map links are always available. If you can't make the meeting feel
free to ask questions on this email list. We are starting to use the
#dvlug channel on http://freenode.net to chat during meetings as well.
The more people that use IRC the more useful this will be for everyone.
No locally installed software is required.

web client: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#dvlug

Apparently
kind spirited suggestions welcome.

    http://dvlug.org