[dvlug] Net Neutrality link, Meeting Fri, Jan 24 7PM

Grant Bowman grant at dvlug.org
Fri Jan 24 14:01:47 PST 2014

If you learn nothing else from this email, please learn about this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_neutrality_in_the_United_States#Recent_developments

Our scheduled meetings are on the second and fourth Fridays.

I look forward to seeing people in Walnut Creek tonight.

We meet regardless of reminder emails. We may soon be announcing some
changes. Please help by testing our new, unreleased website at
http://www.dvlug.org/blog/ Please stay tuned and relax with some
coffee and talk about Linux with your fellow cafe goers. Details with
map links are always available. If you can't make the meeting feel
free to ask questions on this email list. We are starting to use the
#dvlug channel on http://freenode.net to chat during meetings as well.
web client: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#dvlug Apparently
kind spirited suggestions welcome.

    http://dvlug.org