[dvlug] Casual Meeting at 7PM Tonight, Fri, July 26 at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grant at dvlug.org
Fri Jul 26 14:26:17 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Stay cool! We meet regardless of reminder emails but tonight during
the usual summer lull in attendance it sounds like there will be "few"
people attending. Ian and I are both occupied with last minute
situations so we will probably not be able to host like we usually do.
I encourage anyone else interested in Linux to attend and strike up a
conversation. There are always interesting people at Caffe La Scala.

We meet on the second and fourth Friday of each month. Join us at
Caffe La Scala, 1655 N Main St in Walnut Creek. Details with map links
are always available. http://dvlug.org If you can't make the meeting
feel free to ask questions on this email list. Apparently kind
spirited suggestions welcome.

    http://dvlug.org

Regards,

Grant