[dvlug] Meeting at 7PM Tomorrow, Fri, July 12 at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grant at dvlug.org
Thu Jul 11 19:36:57 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Stay cool! We meet regardless of reminder emails.

I'd be curious to talk to anyone attending about my first
rubyonrails.org development app I installed using nodejs for the
javascript engine. I followed a tutorial linked from
https://teamtreehouse.com/subscribe/plans - one of the three video
course trials in the section "Do you have a free trial?" That fake
smile that guy does in the videos is pretty scary, isn't it?

We meet on the second and fourth Friday of each month. Join us at
Caffe La Scala, 1655 N Main St in Walnut Creek. Details with map links
are always available. http://dvlug.org If you can't make the meeting
feel free to ask questions on this email list. Apparently kind
spirited suggestions welcome.

    http://dvlug.org

Cheers,

Grant