[dvlug] Introducing Myself...

Grant Bowman grant at dvlug.org
Thu Mar 28 17:56:34 PDT 2013

Hello Timothy,

Our next formal meetings are April 12th and 26th. I look forward to
meeting you. We meet (officially) on the second and fourth Friday of
each month.

    http://dvlug.org

If you can't wait, bring a penguin with you to your favorite cafe at
any time. It sure helps start interesting conversations. I recommend
trying the weekly http://noisebridge.net/wiki/LinuxDiscussion
Wednesdays at 6PM and Ubuntu Hours throughout the SF Bay Area similar
to the SF , Berkeley and Mt. View monthly events.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours

If anyone has questions or suggestions please post them on this email
list. Apparently kind spirited suggestions welcome.

Cheers,

Grant