[dvlug] Ubuntu IRC meeting tonight, Sun Dec 2 at 7PM

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 2 12:51:33 PST 2012

For those that are not yet aware we have online meetings every other Sun night and post our transcripts. We had a very productive meeting last time. There is no other requirement to participate than using the web page below or an IRC client to connect. I hope some new people will join us tonight.

Happy Holidays,

Grant