[dvlug] No (official) Meeting until Dec 14th!

Grant Bowman grant at dvlug.org
Fri Nov 30 16:44:32 PST 2012

If anyone has questions or suggestions please post them. I will be
hosting a new Ubuntu Hour in Berkeley on the 1st Saturday of the month
starting tomorrow, Dec 1st.
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2012-November/002091.html

We meet (officially) on the second and fourth Friday of each month.
Mark your calendars for the next meeting at 7PM on Friday, December
14th. We have an extra week in the schedule this month.

http://dvlug.org

If you can't wait, bring a penguin to your favorite cafe with you at
any time. It sure helps start interesting conversations. I recommend
trying the weekly noisebridge.net/wiki/LinuxDiscussion Wednesdays at
6PM. Meeting organizers can propose other dvlug.org meetings. An
Ubuntu Hour may be organized similar to the SF and Mt. View monthly
events. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours

Feel free to ask questions on this email list. Apparently kind
spirited suggestions welcome.

Cheers,

Grant