[dvlug] No (official) Meeting until Nov 23rd!

Grant Bowman grantbow at dvlug.org
Wed Nov 14 17:05:25 PST 2012

If anyone has questions or suggestions please post them. For those
interested a new Ubuntu Hour will be starting in Berkeley Dec 1st.
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2012-November/002091.html

We meet (officially) on the second and fourth Friday of each month.
Mark your calendars for the next meeting at 7PM on Friday, November
23rd.

http://dvlug.org

If you can't wait, bring a penguin to your favorite cafe with you at
any time. It sure helps start interesting conversations. I recommend
trying the weekly noisebridge.net/wiki/LinuxDiscussion Wednesdays at
6PM. Meeting organizers can propose other dvlug.org meetings. An
Ubuntu Hour may be organized similar to the SF and Mt. View monthly
events. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours

Feel free to ask questions on this email list. Apparently kind
spirited suggestions welcome.

Cheers,

Grant