[dvlug] Meeting Fri, June 1st at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Wed May 30 13:42:47 PDT 2012

Please join us this and every Friday from 6PM at 1655 N Main St in
Walnut Creek regardless of reminder emails. Details with map links are
always available. http://dvlug.org If you can't make the meeting feel
free to ask questions on this email list.

There's lots of tech news and bay area tech activity around Linux, too
much to summarize but I will mention for those that haven't heard that
both Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and Fedora 17 are out now.

I am interested to hear what changes you feel our little group should
make. I am considering alternative meeting locations (as long as
there's wifi and power), alternative and/or additional meeting days of
the week and meeting frequency. Speak now...

Regards,

Grant