[dvlug] Friday Sept 23 Meeting

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 25 13:43:38 PDT 2011

Thanks Ian.  I am glad to hear things are going well there. Power was
out here all night at the time of the meeting so even if I was awake
at 4AM I couldn't get online. It sounds like this is a busy time of
year but dvlug.org meetings continue. Please show your support for Ian
and dvlug.org in any way you can. Best wishes from Nairobi, Kenya.

Oh, for those interested in Android I posted an item at
http://berkeleylug.com too.

Cheers,

Grant