[dvlug] Friday Sept 23 Meeting

I L droid1836 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:21:10 PDT 2011

Hello All,

Just a reminder of this Friday's LUG meeting at Cafe La Scala in downtown
Walnut Creek from 6-8pm. I am putting together podcasts for my website Share
The Bytes where I talk about howtos and useful tidbits about technology. If
you have an interesting story to tell or would like to share how you got
started with a project, come on by and lets record a show. If your media
shy, not to worry as good company and good conversation are always welcome.

Can't make it to the meeting but still have a question or comment for dvlug,
then please post a message to the email group. You can find a link on the
website www.dvlug.org.

Looking forward to seeing whoever can make it.

Ian