[dvlug] Meeting today, Fri Aug 26th at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 26 11:43:47 PDT 2011

Jambo wote,  (hello everyone)

Please join us this and every Friday from 6PM at 1655 N Main St in
Walnut Creek regardless of reminder emails.  If you can't make the
meeting feel free to ask questions on this mail list.

Three events I will mention this weekend are:

   * linuxpicnic.org Sat, Aug 27th 11AM-4PM in Sunnyvale
   * berkeleylug.com Sun, Aug 28th noon-3PM
   * wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam IRC meeting Sun, Aug 28th 7PM

Thank you Ian for stepping forward to help dvlug! I am busy preparing
to go to Nairobi, Kenya Sept 6th. Meetings are scheduled to continue
as usual. I am holding dreamfish.com send off parties next week.

   * Aug 31, 8:00 at noisebridge.net in San Francisco
   * Sept 1, 7:00 at tiedhouse.com in Mountain View
   * Sept 2, 8:00 after dvlug.org in Walnut Creek

I leave for my three month trip the following Tuesday.

Tutuonana kesho, (see you tomorrow)

Grant

P.S. After one comment too many the brown dvlug.org background just
changed to green though the penguins have remained. Comments welcome.
:-)