[dvlug] Gnome Desktop folder on NFS

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 00:39:28 PST 2010

Hi Dylan,

That is a pretty specific question.  I haven't tried it but I bet some
IRC in #gnome channel or Nautilus folks might be able to answer
better, someone who has tried what you tried and/or looked at (maybe
even written) some of the Nautilus code.  You might also try #ubuntu
on freenode.net.

Cheers,

Grant