[dvlug] Meeting Tomorrow, Fri, June 11th in Walnut Creek

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 23:59:10 PDT 2010

Join us at Caffe La Scala Friday evening to discuss the latest news or
participate here on the mail list.  http://dvlug.org

This week there are events taking place all over the SF Bay Area.
Regionally the Cabal meets in Menlo Park http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/
and the Linux Users' Group of Davis www.LUGOD.org are having an
installfest on Saturday.  Berkeleylug.com is meeting at ZaReason.com
instead of it's usually meeting place to host an installfest.  Sunday
evening is the https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam bi-weekly IRC
meeting in #ubuntu-california on http://freenode.net as usual.
www.balug.org meets Tuesday the 15th in San Francisco.
www.noisebridge.net hosts their weekly Linux discussion in the Mission
district of San Francisco on Wednesday and www.eblug.org meets in
Fremont on Wednesday.  Thursday is a busy day indeed; www.buug.org
meets in Berkeley, baylisa.org meets at LinkedIn in Mt. View. and
noisebridge.net has their monthly 5 Minutes of Fame lightning talks.

Further afield, some of our friends have already departed for the
South East Linux Fest in South Carolina this weekend.  The schedule
can be found at http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/node/151  As some
big names attend this event we can expect some interesting news to be
announced, blogged, tweeted, chatted about and otherwise conveyed.

Cheers,

Grant