[dvlug] Meeting Tomorrow, Fri, May 28th in Walnut Creek

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Thu May 27 19:00:28 PDT 2010

There are always new things going on related to Linux, it's related
distributions and local events.  Join us at Caffe La Scala or discuss
them here on the mail list.  http://dvlug.org  Looks like we just
crossed the one year mark.

Right now I'm working on finding a reliable and cheap 802.11n wifi usb
adapter to recommend for use in several schools.  Refurbished 802.11g
units can be had for less than that but I don't want to recommend
them.  I just bought a sample from newegg.com for $19.99 based on the
rt3070 chipset but it's not working quite yet.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833166041

Cheers,

Grant