[dvlug] DV LUG Bike Club

Michael Paric mparic at compbizsolutions.com
Sun Sep 27 12:33:34 PDT 2009

Have you forgotten the wisdom of Edna Mode (the super-fashionista from
The Incredibles)? NO CAPES!

I agree and believe you should wear what you're comfortable in (I wear
baggy shorts on dirt rides to fend off trees, rocks and the occasional
squirrel attack, but they get caught on the seat of my road bike so I
wear bib shorts on the pavement). And I ride because I enjoy the ride
but I'm not serious enough or interested in racing. I have an extra
bike too so if we get some other responses we could have a good group
(everyone with a penguin strapped to their bike?).