[dvlug] DV LUG Bike Club

Mark Terranova mark at gidgetkitchen.org
Sun Sep 27 11:37:32 PDT 2009

Michael, I am very interested in some bike rides? I still need to heal
a bit from my foot surgery. My favorite type of ride is - bike trail
to fun destination. Road- rides are not my favorite , but still can be
lots of fun. I am more of a hybrid bike ride.

Bikes, computers & beer appeal to some of the same types of people.
Portland, OR was where I first learned of this 'culture in common. I
have 1 extra bike. If we have all had a few extra bikes we would be
able to accommodate a few extra folks.

Mark
 PS Personally spandex might be a little iffy (for me). I stand by
others right to wear whatever they want. I myself would only wear
spandex if I was a full Superhero (with superpowers & all.) Even then,
I believe proper a spandex outfit should  also entail a cape. :)