[dvlug] Friday, Sept 18th

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 14:34:14 PDT 2009

Last week's meeting carried on into the evening, breaking up at around
10:00.  Thanks for this picture, Mark!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/gidgetkitchen/3919996733/

Today at 6:00 I will be at Caffe La Scala again, 1655 N Main St,
Walnut Creek.  Our http://www.dvlug.org has links to maps and some
background.  As our meetings are very informal, stop by any time
before 7 or 8 and our group will probably still be there.  Today
should be another good meeting of minds.

We talked on this list about having other dvlug.org meetings on other
days and times but it hasn't taken place yet, though in the SF Bay
Area there are almost literally events every day of the month if you
are interested.  Though sparse on Contra Costa events, Rick Moen's Bay
Area list is excellent http://linuxmafia.com/bale/  Rick graciously
provides our mail list.  If you decide to attend something on that
list, let the list (or I) know and maybe we can meet there as well.

If you can't make it tonight, please reply to this list with a
question or topic.  Both online and in person we are happy to share
our experiences, Open Source discoveries and latest tech news.

Cheers,

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam