[dvlug] DVLUG meeting tonight!

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:42:40 PDT 2009

Thanks Robert, have fun!  I also try to put some CDs prominently on
the table for all to see which might help with recognition.  I am
really happy staying at my friend's place this week in Redwood City.

If anyone else has contacts with DVC or other places with decent
physical access and perhaps a private room with a network connection
let us know.  In the next few weeks I will be contacting DVC myself
(as a former student) looking for a room to host an Ubuntu Global Jam
event in early October before the Karmic release at the end of
October.  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

Grant