[dvlug] DVLUG meeting tonight!

Robert Wall robertlikesturtles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:32:22 PDT 2009

Hi everyone!

Grant's going down to San Jose today for the Community Leadership
Summit, so he won't be at tonight's weekly DVLUG meeting at Caffe La
Scala for the first time in... forever? I will be, though (and I'd
guess other people too ;)! If you're coming, don't know what I look
like, and are you're like me and get nervous about meeting up with
people and not knowing what they look like and getting horribly lost
and never actually finding them (true story), I look something like
http://www.rww.name/photo-mini.jpg, will be wearing a blue t-shirt
today, and will be one of the few people in Caffe La Scala without a
laptop >.>

That said, I hope to see you there!

~ Robert

--