[dvlug] Test post to dvlug at linuxmafia.com with copies to Grant and Rick

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 3 21:49:01 PDT 2009

Quoting M. Zanfardino (mzanfardino at gmail.com):

> In an effort to assist (and knowing that Rick is in out of town at
> relatives, so I expect that I may have to make this attempt again next
> week), I am sending an email to all three of you: dvlug at linuxmafia.com,
> grantbow at gmail.com and rick at linuxmafia.com.  I am sending this email from my
> primary email account which is mzanfardino at gmail.com. I am sending this
> email at approx. 4:03pm on Friday, July 3rd, 2009.

Well, I got both the direct and mailing list-mediated copies, and the
HTML-format archive copy of your post is here:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/dvlug/2009q3/000043.html

If you ever need to send test postings and prefer to not send them to a
working mailing list (that is not a complaint!), you're welcome to use
my server's "Test" mailing list as your destination.  See: