[dvlug] the easter of svlug - april 2009

Mark K. Zanfardino mzanfardino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:27:27 PDT 2009

I received the original announcement via linuxmafia.com mailing list.  I
signed up for dvlug more than a year ago, then discovered it was a dead
lug.  I'm here in Concord, CA so I'm very eager to be involved with a
local lug.  All the other lugs are closer to San Francisco, which is a
lot less convenient when planning to attend during a work day.

And yes, I do frequent IRC, but I haven't been on #ubuntu-california.  I
will get on there now.

At any rate, I will check out the link that you have provided.

Thank you,