[conspire] Home Servers

Rev Anon Rev_Anon at Atheist.com
Fri Mar 22 13:33:38 PDT 2024

I just finished the upgrade from my old dell optiplex to a SER7
Bee-Link, Ryzen 7840.  It's a fraction of the weight, I put it on the
backside of one of my monitors(3) and it's totally silent and faster
than expected even better video.  It does have a fan as I felt a small
breeze coming from it, can't hear it though.  The old dell was blasting
a hurricane quite often, helped to keep me awake.  I suspect the
power-savings on the electric bill will pay for this upgrade in a few
months.  Now I can even clear-off the desk I haven't seen in years.