[conspire] 1:2.1.29-1+deb10u5? Re: upgrade-in-place to Mailman 2.1.30 and want to test Mailman3?

The Doctor drwho at virtadpt.net
Wed Mar 20 08:42:52 PDT 2024

On Tuesday, March 19th, 2024 at 12:20, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> I am -not- getting warm-fuzzies about 2024's iteration of Newegg. Where
> do people shop for reasonable deals from non-flaky firms, in 2024?
> Central Computer in Santa Clara, maybe?

Micro Center is still my go-to.  Enough so that I fly back to DC about once
a year to hit up their brick-and-mortar stores in Virginia and Maryland to
get stuff.

https://www.microcenter.com/

The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510]
WWW: https://drwho.virtadpt.net/
Don't be mean. You don't have to be mean.