[conspire] 1:2.1.29-1+deb10u5? Re: upgrade-in-place to Mailman 2.1.30 and want to test Mailman3?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 20 00:57:52 PDT 2024

Quoting Michael Paoli (michael.paoli at berkeley.edu):

> < 120 GiB each

My apologies.  I actually _did_ do "fdisk -l /dev/sda" on guido before
claiming these were 250 GB SSDs, but evidently I misinterpreted block
count as megabyte count (or something).  Eh, yes.

All I can say is:  It seemed like a vast amount of space in 2013.  ;->

> Last I was shopping reasonable quality SATA SSD,
> I think the sweet spot on capacity/$$ was still around ~2TiB or so.
> That may have changed since then.

Yep, I'll consider that.

> Oh, also, 2TiB is the largest where one can still use all the storage
> capacity while still using MBR partitioning table (backwards
> compatibility and all that).

Right!  Thank you for the reminder.