[conspire] 1:2.1.29-1+deb10u5? Re: upgrade-in-place to Mailman 2.1.30 and want to test Mailman3?

Michael Paoli michael.paoli at berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 20 00:16:57 PDT 2024

So, reading more writing on the wall ...
perhaps the way to go is NVMe storage +
(in case of e.g. guido) NVMe to SATA adapters, the latter of which look
to be plentiful and inexpensive.  That would allow for both
forward-compatibility on one's storage investment, while also allowing
for backwards compatibility of one's NVMe storage (via such adapter(s)).
That may be better solution both practically and investment-wise, than
getting further SSD drives that are themselves directly SATA at this
point.