[conspire] Gandi.net is my Jedi, now (was: Customer wants to give your firm money; support won't allow me)

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Mon Jun 3 10:29:52 PDT 2024

 Not sure what you are protesting.
The new owners cut costs by laying off the entire staff.Then they automated the services.That resulted in loss of at least one customer, namely Rick, who has multiple domains.And Rick is sharing his dissatisfaction with others who might need domain name services.
I have no idea what accounting credentials, if any, the new owners might have.

    On Sunday, June 2, 2024 at 09:55:09 PM PDT, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

 Quoting Paul Zander (paulz at ieee.org):

> It's a sad fact of life that too many companies are taken over by bean
> counters that think they can "improve" things by cutting costs and
> ignoring customers.   They don't seem to realize that they will drive
> customers away and have less business in the long run.

As someone who passed the CPA exam, I mildly protest.  ;->

m/mailman/listinfo/conspire