[conspire] Saturday July 13 CABAL will online-only

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Jul 12 04:48:43 PDT 2024

Rick Moen said on Thu, 11 Jul 2024 19:53:02 -0700

>Quoting Steve Litt (slitt at troubleshooters.com):
>
>> Thanks for thinking of us Rick. You're a good man!
>
>Thanks, sir.
>
>Cheryl's OK.  We're having to take her for three sessions of
>intravenous admininistration of the antiviral "remdesivir", today
>having been the first of three.  Back tomorrow.
>
>She feels basically OK, with some upper respiratory symptoms like a
>mild cold.
>
>I just self-tested, and came up negative.  (Was Pfizered on April 16th,
>so have a full squad of antibodies.)

Like I say Rick, you're a good man. I also have Pfizered pretty much
every chance I got from February 2021 when I first became eligible. I'm
going to Pfizer again in October when the new vaccine for the new
variants come out. when I feel sick I stay way from other people. I got
the Whooping Cough vaccine so no babies would die on my account.

I'll try to drop in on Saturday.

Thanks again,

SteveT

Steve Litt