[conspire] (forw) [BALUG-Admin] So, DMARC. A week ago.

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Feb 8 15:09:44 PST 2024

Rick Moen said on Wed, 7 Feb 2024 21:15:32 -0800

Why does the Original Poster (OP) use gmail in the first place? You
*know* they're going to put more and more stumbling blocks in your way
as time goes on. I'm sure Google wants to kill email to put
lots of former email users on some kind of Google-owned walled garden
silo.

For $20/year the OP can get his/her own domain name plus an email
address at that domain.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21