[conspire] attempting polite request to keep sodium levels down

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Sep 11 14:47:42 PDT 2023

Deirdre Saoirse Moen said on Tue, 8 Aug 2023 06:55:05 -0700

>For years, I minimized my salt. My peculiar condition got worse with
>Covid, and I had the oft-heard about “random” racing heartbeat. It’s
>not random, it happens when standing (starting after a minute or two),
>or after sitting for a long time. Six months after Covid, a walk
>around the block raised my heart rate to 167. Because my heart rhythms
>were normal, cardiology was like, “Welp, not our department.”

Hi Deirdre,

I have an anecdote.

Somewhere in the mid 1980's my heart started "skipping beats". That's
the best way I can describe it. Back then I used to ride my bicycle
about 30 miles per week and rollerskate 20 miles per week. The heart
doctor gave me a monitor to wear for 48 hours, both in hard exercise
and in sleeping and programming. It only happened once in that 48
hours,

SteveT

Steve Litt