[conspire] I am the very model of a Scary Devil Monastery

Elise Scher elise.scher01 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:01:15 PDT 2023

If I might ask please, how might I get a job in tech, after my teaching
contract is over in June? Way back when, I was a computer programmer
analyst on legacy systems. Mostly in cobol. For over 16 years.
I appreciate any info.
I am currently a moderate to severe special education teacher. Part of what
I do is change diapers.

Respectfully,
Elise Scher