[conspire] (OT) geopolitics

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri May 5 06:03:23 PDT 2023

Rick Moen said on Thu, 4 May 2023 12:29:03 -0700

>Quoting Steve Litt (slitt at troubleshooters.com):
>
>> Ruben, assuming you vote Republican, Rick just thoroughly put you in
>> your place.  Anti-Jewish talk and actions increased tremendously
>> after Trump took office (as did bigotry against other minority
>> groups).
>
>Oh, by the way, do you _seriously_ think Ruben hasn't ever heard _that_
>before?
>
>After all the history of the past eight or so years, do you _really_
>not understand how micro-targeted propaganda works?  Cambridge
>Analytica and its successors?
>
>That gentleman is someone, one among many, whose emotional hot buttons
>have been heavily manipulated by moneyed state and commercial
>interests,

[snip]

>Frontal verbal assault against that sort of heavily defended delusional
>complex is an instant lose, and I'm disapointed that you imagined that
>was even worth your poorly aimed appeal.

Rick, Rick, Rick. What in the WORLD made you think my words were for
Ruben? It was for all the bystanders. In most crowds there are some
incipient magas, klans, nazis, etc, and it's good to let them know
there's a price to pay. I have no idea about this mailing list, but
took the opportunity to make the guy look like an idiot, always
assuming you're correct in implying that he votes for republicans.

SteveT

Steve Litt