[conspire] CABAL (Jitsi Meet), Sat. Mar. 11, 2023

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Mar 9 15:58:20 PST 2023

Akkana Peck said on Thu, 9 Mar 2023 16:25:32 -0700

>> Rev Anon said on Thu, 9 Mar 2023 05:21:26 -0800
>> >Awe... Beautiful downtown Burbank, I remember it so well
>
>Steve Litt writes:
>> I used to ride my bicycle thru Burbank to and from my downtown
>> LA client when I lived in Reseda.
>
>There's good mountain biking and hiking in the Verdugo hills above
>Burbank, too. (My mom lived in Burbank, so I visited regularly.)

Too much forrrr me!

I'm a transportational kinda guy and do what I can to avoid grades. I
hated Sepulveda Pass and Santa Suzanna pass, and the last thing I'd do
is deliberately find steep hills. I only took Sepulveda pass to go
between the Valley and the LA Basin, and Santa Suzanna pass to go
between The Valley and Simi Valley. Oh, and in 1985 I had a girlfriend
in Oxnard, and on Sundays I'd ride back to Venice through Simi Valley,
over Santa Suzanna to The Valley, then chow down at Jack In The Box on
Parthenia, and then go over Sepulveda pass to get to my apartment in
Venice. Ugh! But that route was safer than PCH on a Sunday.

SteveT

Steve Litt