[conspire] Hi

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Mar 8 00:15:01 PST 2023

Rick Moen said on Tue, 7 Mar 2023 19:58:19 -0800

>Quoting Syeed Ali (syeedali at syeedali.com):
>
>> Hi Steve.  I always thought you and Rick were well acquainted and you
>> already know about this list, as I met him at an after-meeting GoLUG
>> and learned about it from him then.

What? I never heard of Rick Moen before. Well, except in 1999 when he
and Jeff Rose, founder/president of ELUG, grandparent of GoLUG, formed
an alliance with SVLUG's Rick Moen to further promote Linux kicking ass
in the computersphere. And my interacting with him on OCLUG and SVLUG
and DNG, as well as my suggestions to him and ESR about
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html . But other than
those things and dozens of person-to-person emails over the last 15
years, I've never heard of him :-).

SteveT

Steve Litt