[conspire] pandoc rules ok

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Tue Jul 18 03:31:12 PDT 2023

On 18Jul2023 10:04am (+0000), Nick Moffitt wrote:
> 	https://zork.net/pdp8-cookbook/cookbook.pdf (1.4MB)
>
> But as you can see, the LaTeX one is the most complete document, even if it inlines all my margin notes (while keeping footnotes).  This is the place where I hope to find time to improve things, and make it look more like the Amsterdam ride manual at the top of this mail.

As an experiment, I tried just using the tufte-book documentclass on the draft PunyInform chapters, and it came out well (aside from my marginal images showing up in the main body section, which I can probably work around):

	https://zork.net/punybook/beginner.pdf (754k)

The cookbook fails due to some sort of chaos involving one of my inline footnotes linked from some other structure, so I may just want to write around that problem if I feel like maintaining the PDF there.