[conspire] Installing Linux on Elise Scher's Chromebook

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jul 8 00:32:53 PDT 2023

Quoting Elise Scher (elise.scher01 at gmail.com):

> Hi Rick and others,
>     Unfortunately, I will not physically attend after all. I am hoping it
> is just my allergies. But my nose is stuffed up and dripping sometimes.
> Discharge is not green. But just in case, maybe I better not attend and try
> to get more sleep. I usually don’t get enough sleep. :(.
>     I’ll try to attend for at least a little while via Jitsi.

Absolutely the right choice!  Get rest and be well.

You are also perfectly welcome to drop by some time at our mutual
convenience, and don't need to wait for a CABAL Saturday.  You're
welcome to call/text me at 650-283-7902 if you have time to bring the
Chromebook over and have a go at it.  Or just to hang out, relax, and
have lemonade or whatever.