[conspire] on Louis Rossmann & Grayjay

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Dec 28 18:06:41 PST 2023

Syeed Ali said on Thu, 28 Dec 2023 07:15:21 -0800

>On Wed, 27 Dec 2023 22:55:41 -0800
>Ron / BCLUG <admin at bclug.ca> wrote:
>
>> There's a Reddit thread I'm reading, people love the app, love that
>> there are no ads (content creators are not going to be happy), and
>> there are calls for SponsorBlock support.
>
>In-video advertisement is just to pay YouTube's bills, creators haven't
>been able to make a significant amount from ad rolls in a very long
>time.

Syeed, I was just talking to my daughter yesterday about creating a
youtube channel, so the preceding is interesting. Could you please post
some citations supporting the  assertion that creators haven't been
able to make a significant amount from ad rolls in a very long time.
Are there exceptions?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt