[conspire] Portable computers

Syeed Ali syeedali at syeedali.com
Wed Sep 21 20:12:34 PDT 2022

These two micro computers are incredibly inexpensive.  I'm guessing it's
because the seller is new and wants sales and reviews.  I've decided to
hold back because I should be paying off debt from my old toys instead
of buying new ones I can't justify actually using, but perhaps some of
you would be interested.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004770832162.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004770656560.html

These might actually be worth buying just for the SSDs.

There are reviews out there on the net (do check Amazon) which are both
positive and negative; do your homework.  The latter computer, with the
serial port, would be incredible for people in the field who use
scientific equipment, because I hear that USB-to-serial dongles are
hit-and-miss for different equipment.

Yes, these do Linux.

No, they won't fit in a lot of pockets.