[conspire] 2 Virology professors explain why bivalent vaccine won't stop transmission

Les Faby lfaby2018 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:34:16 PST 2022

Thanks for responding. The only thing important in requiring a vaccine is
***transmission***
Why I asked about transmission 2 months after vaccination:
There are 12 months in a year and if it is only even somewhat effective
less than 17% of the time
thenan annual booster is close to useless.
   Also, I read Katherine Wu's paper. Good choice of authors, BTW. She is
recommending the
vaccine because it keeps you from getting seriously ill. She does NOT say
it will keep you from transmitting the disease
or you should take it for that purpose. Which of your papers, if any, say
it has a big effect on you transmitting the virus? If it does,
how long does the effect last?
   SARS-2 has evolved. It now is much faster at infecting your cells. You
may have an educated immune system but it is too slow to stop infection
and transmission. The good news is we have anti-virals and vaccines to keep
us from getting seriously ill or dying. The disease has been around for
3 years and it is no longer novel. Smart People taking multiple precautions
still are getting infected. Fauci, CDC's Wilensky, Pres. Biden,... It is a
respiratory
disease with a short incubation period.
   ****
The Other people on the committee disagreeing with Dr. Offit are NOT saying
it will keep you from infection because they know that is an impossible
standard.
They know what happens when you breathe in virus, and what the educated
immune system needs to do to stop infection. The virus is too fast.
**** details you can skip ****
To prevent infection, you need to maintain high levels of virus-specific
antibodies of the immunoglobulin IgA in the mucosa.