[conspire] In case we were not already clear about was NextDoor, Inc. is

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Fri Nov 11 14:45:45 PST 2022

 It seems that in practice, ND's policy seems to be to not stir up the natives.  Especially natives in a very high income zip codes.
For reference, in Mountain View there is the Community Services Agency which can help with a variety of problems relating to food, shelter, etc.  The MVPD can connect to CSA 24-7.
One thing I like about CABAL is that a wide variety of ideas can be discussed and debated without anyone going ballistic.