[conspire] election information?

Ivan Sergio Borgonovo mail at webthatworks.it
Fri Nov 4 03:36:52 PDT 2022

On 11/4/22 06:18, Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 3, 2022, at 9:39 PM, paulz at ieee.org wrote:
>> Just between us, and anyone else who reads this email,  I plan to vote for
>> #1  Reproductive rights
>
> Good! :D

> I'm a woman who's had two abortions, one of them life preserving (I was so sick, I was throwing up water).

Don't fall into the trap that you have to justify why you're having an
abortion.
It's so anti-scientific to have to find "reasons to".
 From a scientific point of view abortions are way too much regulated
already.

> 1. Many of them have *zero* intention or follow through on diet or even meds. They just come in for dialysis (or wind up in the ER if they skip). Some will not take their meds without (sugared) sodas. Which: WTAF?

You're interested in solving problems, not moralizing.
Follow the same line of thought for drug addicts and you've plenty of
evidence that not only it doesn't work but it makes things worse.

Good luck in getting universal healthcare there if this is your starting
point.

Not surprised that things, including here in Italy, are getting worse
rather than better. Progressives have become "moderate" reactionaries.

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
https://www.webthatworks.it https://www.borgonovo.net