[conspire] Vaccines and the truth BY the Numbers

Syeed Ali syeedali at syeedali.com
Thu Mar 31 00:40:52 PDT 2022

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:26:40 -0700

> I wish my county would publish vaccinated vs. unvaccinated results
> data, as NYC does.

I'd like data such as

- Vaccine brand
- Vaccination recensy
- Number of booster(s)
- Booster brands
- Booster recency
- Number of comorbidities
- Types of comorbidities

.. and lots more, most notably how the data is gathered and judged.

Canada doesn't do any of this.

Wouldn't it be insightful if a majority number of deaths in people who
had a vaccine were from one brand of vaccine and another brand of
booster in people with a specific comorbidity.

The oversimplification of the data bothers me in extraordinary ways.

For example, I've been told that getting a booster shot *too soon*
diminished efficacy.  I don't know where that came from, or what brand
it applied to.