[conspire] (forw) Re: Vaccines and the truth BY the Numbers

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Mar 30 10:26:40 PDT 2022

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:26:30 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
To: Ruben Safir <ruben at mrbrklyn.com>
Subject: Re: Vaccines and the truth BY the Numbers

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> Aside from AGE, Vaccinations is the single most important factor that
> affects deaths, and hospitalizations because of COVID.  NOT MASKINGS.
> NOT LOCKDOWNS.  NOT RACE OR ETHINCITY. VACCINES.
> https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/covid/covid-19-data.page#daily
>
> http://www.mrbrklyn.com/resources/03-30-2022_vaccinine_hospitalizations.png

I'm not surprised, but it _is_ a pretty stark difference, isn't it?  I
make that to be about a 4x difference for case count, a 10x difference
for hospitalisations, and a 10x difference for deaths.

I wish my county would publish vaccinated vs. unvaccinated results data,
as NYC does.

----- End forwarded message -----