[conspire] Aeroflot Leaving Miami and the Future of Russian Aviation

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Sun Mar 20 10:56:32 PDT 2022

 Putin reportedly gave  Russian aviation permission to continue to fly, but there will certainly be long term consequences as genuine spare parts are not available and the owners of the leased planes will have a long memory of contracts not being honored.
This could echo for many years after the invasion of Ukraine has ended.